Water Balloons Photography

High speed photography is a one of the most creative and valuable feature that we have achieved in digital photography. We can freeze the moment as an amazing capture for forever.

There are many creative ideas for incredible captures. Here I have used some filled balloons with water. And I used to prick them with some sharp pins. First of all I set my camera for high shutter speed and continues shoots. Shutter like 1/500 – 1/1000 if not more, continues shots like 6 per 1 second.

Then I started to capture while pricking the balloons. I had to get more and more shot to have a perfect click. And I tried again and again. So my friend here I have shown my harvest. So if you also like to take amazing shots like this just try you will achieve more than this.

Comments